Drop shipping, allows BK to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf.
If you intend to fulfill orders using drop shipping, you must always:
1. Change your address to reflect your customers address. We can't change, cancel, or exchange any order if you do not do this.
2. Please note the brand is in the listing as mock up.
3. For each order you must check out with a different shipping address unless you want them to be shipped all to one person
4. Your customers label will read 227 E Virginia Ave, Springfield, KY 40069
5. You can opt to have us press shirts for you to ship to your customers (example you sell 10 shirts, check out one time and they all ship to you and you send to your customers) or we can directly ship to your customers.
6. Please select ROUTE INSURANCE. We ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED/LOST ITEMS
7. We will provide a size chart that you can send to your customers. Please note we are not responsible for garments not fitting your customers and will not accept returns due to this issue.
8. Returns & Exchanges are not permitted unless there is a flaw with the garment itself. We will not refund if your customer is not happy with the fit/color etc. We will be descriptive as possible and you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us here on the website if you have questions.
9. We will have ship dates on all listings, this is when your order will ship. Example: Ships 12/9 means your order will ship by 12/9 (hopefully sooner). If we have an influx of orders, we will change ship dates as needed but this will not affect orders already placed. Whatever date your item reflects upon checkout will be the date accurate for your order.
10. If you have any questions/concerns, please email us or ask in the chat. You can leave any order instructions in the box in your listing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.